Lucas is my rambunctious, energetic, articulate, constantly moving, nonstop talking, fiercely loving little boy. One minute he is yelling about his brother taking his car, the next he cuddles up in my lap saying he loves me so much. While on a walk a few weeks ago he picked just about every dandelion we walked by screeching, "Dandelion!!!" He'd get a good handful and then hand them to me saying, "Look what I got for you mom!"
Tonight as I put him to bed and we said our prayers this was his prayer... "Dear Lord, I love Stoli very much, and she loves me too. She wants to come home so I can play with her. In your name we pray, Amen."
He asked me why I was crying, and I told him they were happy tears because he is such a special little boy and I love him so much. I so wish I could make this happen for him. It breaks my heart how much he misses her. I know exactly how he feels.
This beautiful bug will be 4 in two weeks. He has brought more joy to my life than I ever knew possible.
xoxo, Kara


So so sweet! Can't believe 4 is just around the corner!!
ReplyDelete