Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Cal Cal 16 Months

I was so good with the monthly updates for the first year, and since I haven't been avidly writing in his baby book at least I know it's all written down somewhere! 
This past month has been a big one for Caleb! He started walking and is constantly trying (sometimes succeeding) to keep up with his big brother. He is a H-A-M for the camera. He is starting to use more words, but definitely prefers the grunting and pointing method of communication. So far the words that we can understand include, mama, dada, dog, more, and baaa (what a sheep says). Okay that last one may not count as a word but it is so stinking cute when he says it. 
He loves reading books with mommy and brother, and his current favorites are the peek-a-boo books. He is ticklish beyond measure, and his laugh reminds us all of Lucas's laugh. When the two of them get going you can't help but join in. My baby is becoming more of a toddler with each passing day, and as much I wish I could keep him little, I love watching him grow. 



I love you Cal Cal!

xoxo, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment