Excuse me while I go cry for a few minutes... my baby is 11 months... one month away from his first birthday. This little guy brings so much happiness to our lives.
In his eleventh month he started crawling! Yahoo! It's a slow army crawl, but it's a crawl. I wouldn't be honest if I didn't say that I was starting to get worried about his lack of effort and interest in crawling. Lucas was a late crawler, crawling at around ten months old. So when Caleb passed ten months and still showed no interested I started feeling concerned. His doctor said he'll crawl when he's ready... I knew this deep down, but it's hard not to worry. Sure enough, what do you know,he is army crawling all around.
It's hard to believe he is almost one. This next month, like the rest, will no doubt fly by. Happy 11 months my sweet Cal!!
{don't you just love the drool dripping down his chin?}
Oh and this little tearful picture of my bug is all because Caleb was trying to eat the sticker on his onesie and Lucas was not happy about it... all was fixed by allowing him to play photographer.
He snapped this picture of Caleb and I. I love it because Cal is still trying to eat his sticker, and Lucas had so much fun playing photographer.
xoxo, Kara
What?! How is he almost one?! Crazy! But he is just the cutest!
ReplyDelete