Nine months... my baby is nine months! When I pulled his nine months sticker out, and saw the ten months sticker under it I felt a pain in my gut. His first year is flying by. Lucas is always saying how Caleb is getting big, and that Caleb is getting older like him. I look at Caleb and see Lucas as a baby, and I'm reminded how fast this all goes by. I'm trying to soak it all up, and slow down to enjoy as much as possible.
In his 9th month he...
got 4 teeth in a matter of 13 days
sits with his little feet crossed all of the time, seriously the sweetest thing
has no interest in crawling
smiles at everyone
reaches for mommy
loves pears and cheerios
Here he is, in all his cuteness!
They love each other so much.
These little feet... oh my!!! <3 p="">3>
xoxo, Kara
No comments:
Post a Comment