Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween

This Halloween was so much fun. Lucas was totally anticipating it all week, and couldn't stop talking about going trick-or-treating. It was a fun filled day indeed, starting with his Halloween party at school. Caleb and I were lucky enough to join in the festivities.

Once daddy got home in the evening we dressed the boys up, took some photos, then went and met up with some neighborhood friends for trick-or-treating. Lucas had a blast running around and keeping up with the big boys. He'd say trick-or-treat at each house, followed by a thank you, and as he was running off to the next house he'd shout back, "Happy Halloween!" It was really cute, and had everyone laughing. 

Lucas chose his costume all by himself this year. I had some cute coordinating ideas for the boys, but no matter what I suggested he insisted on being a bat, and a bat he was! Caleb was a pumpkin, which was Lucas's costume his first Halloween. 








Holiday's are so much fun with kids. This was the best Halloween to date! I'm so excited for this holiday season! 

xoxo, Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment