Tuesday, September 17, 2013

San Francisco Zoo

Back in August our good friends Robyn and Jeff came to visit and to meet Caleb. I was so excited for them to visit as they are expecting their first child, and I couldn't wait for all of the mommy talk with Robyn. She has been a good friend of mine since college and I love when we get to spend time together. (Sorry ahead of time to Jeff... it seems neither of us made any of the pictures on my camera) :) 
While they were here we ventured over to the SF zoo for the first time. 

Checking out the giraffes with Daddy

Lucas became a peacock.

Caleb snuggling with Robyn

Love these two.

Rhinos! I loved that they had rhinos... now if only a zoo nearby would have elephants.

This face... what's not to love?!

Lucas wanted to be in charge of the map. 

All smiles!

Can't wait to see you in November, Robyn!

xoxo, Kara



No comments:

Post a Comment