It rained here the past two days. Rain in June. Yup. I loved it, every bit of it. It was still warm out with just a light drizzle. Lucas had these rain boots all winter and wanted nothing to do with them. Once summer hit he wanted to wear them. Go figure. When the rain started I grabbed our rain boots and said lets go find some puddles to jump in. His little face lit up.
We went outside, and it had barely rained, which meant small puddles. No puddle is too small to stomp around in though. We found the perfect one by the drain. I just love this mid air shot of him.
He was finding rocks to throw into our small puddle as well. Apparently no puddle is too small to throw rocks into either.
This little guy will be three next week, and he is truly a three year old already. I always get really emotional around his birthday. I can't fight back the tears when I think about how fast he is growing up, and how far we have come since his rough beginning at birth.
I'm so lucky to be his mommy, and can't wait to jump in many more puddles with him.
xoxo, Kara
No comments:
Post a Comment