Saturday, June 18, 2016

Quinn - Four Months

Quinn,
Four months, and yet it feels as if you have always been a part of our family. Before you were born I knew someone was missing. I would sit at our dinner table, and I could feel that there was someone missing, that my heart wasn't complete. I would say to daddy sometimes, don't you just feel like our family isn't complete? He didn't really understand, as your two crazy brothers kept us busy and life already felt crazy. No matter what I did, the feeling of our family not being complete was always there. It took some time, but we decided one more baby was meant to be. The minute you were born I felt peace. Peace knowing that my heart and our family was complete. You are loved more than you'll ever know.
xoxo,
Mommy









The love you so!

No comments:

Post a Comment