Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween

This year for Halloween the boys chose to be Minions. The both love the Minion movies and Lucas often speaks "Minion" or as Matt and I call it, gibberish. My friend's very talented mom, Val, knitted the boys Minion hats to wear. Lucas thinks it is just hilarious. I don't know how many years I have left of having some say in their costumes, but I hope it's many to come. 

We had dinner with our friends and neighbors, the Paranick's, and then all headed out for some trick-or-treating. Trick-or-treating was a hit with both boys. Caleb was very apprehensive at first, but once he realized he got candy he was all in. He lasted about two full blocks before he hoped in the stroller and fell asleep. 












I carved the first two pumpkins and Matt carved the last one... if there was a contest, I'm just saying! ;)

Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment:

  1. The minions are darling and you're the cutest pregnant lady EVER!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete