Over the past couple of months our house has been buzzing with excitement and talk about the baby growing in my tummy. We are very excited to welcome our newest addition to the family in February! I took these cute photos of the boys, announcing that Caleb will be becoming a big brother for the first time, and Lucas for the second. Since than, Lucas has been taking this big brother training stuff very seriously. On a couple of occasions now I have heard him talking to Caleb and saying things like, "You have to know how to do this because this is what big brother's do." The other day they were playing baseball in the backyard and I told Lucas he was being for helpful showing Caleb what to do. He looked at me with a serious face and said, "Remember mom? I am doing big brother training!" I couldn't help but laugh. We can't wait to meet baby come February!
So happy for your growing family! Hope the pregnancy is easy on you! Xo
ReplyDeleteThank you Amanda! I can't get to your blog anymore! :(
DeleteLOVE these pictures and the "training". They are the CUTEST!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete