Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Photo Dump

I've been so bad with blogging our everyday pictures... so here is a little photo dump from my cell phone. :) 
Caleb loves playing in the cupboards. Any and every cupboard he can get his little hands in he does. I love it because it keeps him busy while I make dinner. Now just to teach him to put it all back! 

We had a huge rain storm a couple weeks back. Now that it is sunny and warm it seems like this was so long ago! Lucas was playing in the rain while Caleb looked on. This was the same storm that about 15 minutes after Lucas came in from playing, there were tornado warnings issued. In California?! What?! It didn't turn into anything big, but made for some very interesting clouds and was enough to glue me to the TV to make sure we didn't need to barricade ourselves in the hall. Dramatic... I know! :)



Soon enough I'll get to play in the rain too! 

Crazy looking clouds!

I love when Lucas grabs onto Matt's hand when we are out for family walks. He loves having daddy pull him along on his scooter.

He always want to be just like daddy...

And sweet Cal is pulling himself up on everything! I think walking is just around the corner.

I love that face!!!

xoxo, Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment