Monday, April 1, 2013

One Month Young

As of last week my little Caleb is one month old young. When I was taking photos to document this milestone I couldn't help but get a little emotional. Shocking, right?! This momma is always emotional! :)

This month just flew by! And not in the regular sense of "where has the time gone?" but in the sense of I feel like I gave birth, blinked, and the month was over. With your first born you have the time to literally cherish every waking moment with them. With your second, you don't have that same time. Life is busier. It's just the way the cookie crumbles.

I find myself stealing moments with Caleb every chance I get to just take in all his sweetness, as he seems to be growing at an alarmingly faster rate than Lucas did. I breathe in that sweet newborn smell, and pray it sticks around as long as possible. I love the way newborns smell. If I could bottle it up I would. Here is my sweet Cal... one month old... already.



{cutest little birth mark ever}



xoxo, Kara

1 comment:

  1. I can't take his sweetness Kara! I can't wait to see him again!!! It's so true. Your post gave me goosebumps! You're so much better at blogging than me! I am so behind. Thanks for your inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete