This past weekend my sister in law threw me an amazing and thoughtful baby shower. I will admit I was a bit apprehensive about having a shower the second time around since we are having another boy, but I feel so incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful sister who insisted. I am so blessed by the family and friends that came to celebrate our new little boy.
Susan and her sister made these awesome diaper creations, a tricycle and a train. We played games and ate lots of yummy food. Matt even got in on the fun, and surprised me with the camera I've been hoping for and the sweetest note that had us all in tears. Susan thought of a very creative way to give me this gift, it was so fun and special.
My friend Robyn from college came up to visit this weekend, which was perfect! I am so happy her and her hubby could come to see us! We had a lot of fun just hanging out and catching up.
On Sunday we went down to Old Town Sacramento and I took Robyn to one of my favorite candy stores... you can sample just about anything, what's better than that?!? The weather was beautiful!
Oh you know... just doing some school work. We walked through this cute little school house that I've walked passed a million times and have never gone in. Perfect for two teachers!
Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! We are on countdown for baby boy to arrive. Three weeks to go!
xoxo, Kara





No comments:
Post a Comment