It rained all day yesterday, and is supposed to rain the next few days as well. Since we had a break in the rain this morning with the sun peaking through the clouds, we headed outside to get a picture of Lucas for our Christmas card.
The leaves are so pretty right now and Lucas was very interested in exploring.
He even posed for a quick picture with each of us, the whole time saying, "Let's go, let's go!"
I don't know when he got so big... but each time I look at pictures of him my heart aches just a bit for how fast time is going.
Seriously?!? That face!! Lock up your daughters dads!
My boys... so crazy to think that in less than four months there will be three boys there instead of two. I'm quietly trying not to panic as we have nothing done in preparing for baby coyotes. I just keep reminding myself that when I was pregnant with Lucas we didn't even move into our house until two months before he was born. Plenty of time!
xoxo, Kara
No comments:
Post a Comment